Membership - More than just Nordic Skiing!
Whether you are a skier, a sculler, a runner, a bird-watcher, a walker, a biker....or none of the above - we invite you to join the Craftsbury Outdoor Center. Membership runs for a full year (fall to fall) and offers you unlimited Nordic skiing and summer trail access plus a wide range of activities, events and opportunities related to lifelong sports, sustainability and the environment. In addition, your membership helps support projects related to the mission of the non-profit Craftsbury Outdoor Center.
Membership gives the holder:
- Unlimited trail use (Note that not all winter trails are summer accessible, and vice versa).
- An ongoing series of member events of all kinds - like cider pressing, naturalist hikes, and the popular ergo circuit training class, to name a few.
- Access to Craftsbury Nordic Ski Club (CNSC) programming. This includes regular training & racing programs for skiers from kids to masters. Note: there is an additional fee for these programs.
- Access to the Hosmer Community Rowing Club (HCRC) programming and other sculling and training opportunities. Note: additional fees for these programs.
- FREE access to our summertime weekly trail series, every Tuesday.
- Confluence CrossFit Sessions at the Center are only $5! Ditto for yoga and qigong.
- Discounts on ski rentals and meals.
- The Craftsbury member e-newsletter sign-up. Sample eNews.
- One free day of skiing at any participating Vermont Ski Areas Association (VSAA) Nordic ski area.
And lots of other member opportunities throughout the year. Memberships cost:
|Individual Student or Senior (65+)||$25|
If you're a Craftsbury or Albany resident, or a landowner in either town, you receive a FREE annual membership! NOTE: Please complete the resident membership form so we can be sure you receive your membership materials and eNewsletter.
We hope you'll join us. Download a form and get it to us today!