Membership - More than just Nordic Skiing!
Craftsbury Membership gives its holder:
- Unlimited trail use (Note that not all winter trails are summer accessible, and vice versa).
- An ongoing series of member events of all kinds.
- Access to Open Gym time, Ski Club programming, and Hosmer Community Rowing (additional progam fees apply).
- Price breaks on fitness offerings like Yoga, CrossFit, CommFit, and more - only $5/class for members!
- FREE access to our summertime weekly trail series, every Tuesday.
- Discounts on ski rentals and meals.
- The Craftsbury member e-newsletter sign-up. Sample eNews.
- One free day of skiing at any participating Vermont Ski Areas Association (VSAA) Nordic ski area.
Plus lots more member opportunities throughout the year. Memberships cost:
|Individual Student or Senior (65+)||$25|
And Membership runs from November 1 to October 31 - a full year.
In addition to the value your membership brings you and your family, your money will be helping to support the mission of the non-profit Craftsbury Outdoor Center.
Programming and the Annual membership
Craftsbury Membership is a pre-requisite for participation in many of our ongoing programs. Want to join in the ski club and training? Is bike club your thing? Ready to make use of our new gym facility? Eager to get out on the water this summer? All these programs require membership as a pre-requisite. Get your membership, then go register for Open Gym, Ski Programming, Bike Program, and our Hosmer Community Rowing.
Residents and Landowners
If you're a Craftsbury or Albany resident, or a landowner in either town, you receive a FREE annual membership! NOTE: Please complete the resident membership form so we can be sure you receive your membership materials and eNewsletter.
We hope you'll join us. Download a form and get it to us today!