|| Craftsbury Outdoor Center Home ||
Membership - More than just Nordic Skiing!
Whether you are a skier, a sculler, a runner, a bird-watcher, a walker, a biker....or none of the above - we invite you to join the Craftsbury Outdoor Center. Membership runs for a full year (fall to fall) and offers you unlimited Nordic skiing and summer trail access plus a wide range of activities, events and opportunities related to lifelong sports, sustainability and the environment. In addition, your membership helps support projects related to the mission of the Craftsbury Outdoor Center, now in its fifth year as a non-profit organization.
Membership gives the holder:
- Unlimited trail use '12-'13 (Note that not all winter trails are summer accessible, and vice versa).
- An ongoing series of member events of all kinds - like cider pressing, naturalist hikes, and the popular ergo circuit training class, to name a few.
- Access to Craftsbury Nordic Ski Club (CNSC) programming. This includes regular training & racing programs for skiers from kids to masters. Note: there is an additional fee for these programs.
- Access to the Hosmer Community Rowing Club (HCRC) programming and other sculling and training opportunities. Note: additional fees for these programs.
- FREE access to our summertime weekly trail series, every Tuesday.
- Confluence CrossFit Sessions at the Center are only $5! Ditto for yoga.
- Discounts on ski rentals and meals.
- The Craftsbury member e-newsletter sign-up. Sample eNews.
- One free day of skiing at any participating Vermont Ski Areas Association (VSAA) Nordic ski area.
And lots of other member opportunities throughout the year. Memberships cost:
|Individual Student or Senior (65+)||$25|
IF you're a Craftsbury or Albany resident, or a landowner in either town, you receive a FREE annual membership! NOTE: Please complete the resident membership form so we can be sure you receive your membership materials and eNewsletter.
We hope you'll join us. Download a form and get it to us today!