Green Racing Project Rowing Coach
Craftsbury is looking for an inquisitive and innovative rowing coach to guide the athletes of its elite rowing program: the Green Racing Project. Of particular importance:
- Experience working with small boats and sculling
- Desire to help each athlete develop to their fullest potential
- Interest in current research and best practices
- Knowledge of exercise physiology as well as rowing technique
- Excellent communication skills both with athletes and other coaches
The GRP Coach will be a member of the team at Craftsbury that manages Sculling Camps, Community programming, and SBTC, and will be involved with those programs as well. It is also expected that the coach will become an integral part of the Craftsbury Outdoor Center community and will support its mission and many non-rowing activities. This is a full-time year-round position.
Interested coaches should submit a resume and a brief essay to explain their coaching philosophy and why they think they'd be a good fit for the job. Send materials to firstname.lastname@example.org.