|| Craftsbury Outdoor Center Home ||
The Craftsbury Outdoor Center has the following positions available - for more information please e-mail the contact listed or call 802-586-7767.
Craftsbury seeks to hire a Biathlon Coach to start in the late Spring/early Summer of 2014. This would be a full-time position; the coach will also be expected to participate in other projects and activities at the Craftsbury Outdoor Center as time permits. Compensation could include most meals, and a place to live.
Coaching responsibilities would include the following athlete groups:
- Green Racing Project: developing senior athletes
- Juniors: both introductory and experienced (aiming for Jr National Team)
- Youth: development programming
- Any possible collaboration with USBA on Development Programming or supporting visiting National Team biathletes
Oversee all biathlon programming at Craftsbury, including:
- Above-mentioned training
- Range maintenance (working with athletes)
- Equipment inventory and care (with athletes)
- Develop a regular schedule of races or time trials
- Camps for all ages (weekend, or weeklong)
Coach would travel with athletes to appropriate racing opportunities to provide support, waxing, etc.
- Previous biathlon coaching experience.
- Prior experience as a competitive biathlete
- Ability and desire to work well with all age groups and all levels of experience.
- Strong communication skills
While we will continue to accept applications until the position is filled, we are eager to fill this position, and hope to start the interview process by May 1. To apply, please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
The Craftsbury Outdoor Center is looking for someone ambitious and energetic to join our office staff!
The ideal applicant should have strong organizational and communication skills, the ability to multi-task and adjust to a changing, fast paced environment. Knowledge of Word and Excel are required along with a strong customer service background preferably in the reservations/front desk field. Full time seasonal position includes one weekend day. A flexible work schedule is a must. Lunch and recreational facilities provided along with other benefits.
Send your resume to:
Chasidy LaMare, Office Manager
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax (802) 586-7768
Please provide 3 written references.
Contact: Chasidy LaMare, Office Manager