Life is full of first experiences and here are some of my recent firsts from being at Craftsbury:
- First time at a county fair- WATCHING DEMOLITION DERBY!!! It was a pretty big deal especially because Jesse from the dining hall got fourth place.
- First time listing to Taylor Swift…no comment
- First time Roller Skiing
- First time running up Mt. Mansfield
- First time eating Hannah D’s awesome zucchini and chocolate chip bread
- First bite of fried dough – at the county fair of course
- First VO2Max test experience
- First Head of the Hosmer race
- First time at the Ben and Jerry’s Factory
- First time making brick oven pizza out of a wood-fired, cob and brick outdoor oven–Most delicious pizza EVER!
- First time using an ab wheel, or what we like to call “Pepa’s wheel of torture”
Basically it has been a pretty solid first month of firsts, and I know that I am forgetting some.