Trail Use and Rental Rates
Winter rates are the same no matter you enjoy the trails. $10 for Adults, $5 for students and seniors, kids under 6 are free - same with houseguests.
Annual members can ride/run/hike/walk our summer trails all summer as part of their membership. Memberships cost:
Individual Adult $75
Individual Student or Senior (65+) $50
Kids Under 14 $25
More info on membership can be found here.
As always, Craftsbury and Albany residents enjoy complementary trail access (though we do ask that you complete the membership form regardless).
We will soon offer a very small fleet of Kona fatbikes, with a couple of smaller Charge 24" fatbikes.
(3hrs max, back by 4:30pm)
(back by 4:30pm)
Helmets are included with all rentals. Helmet only rental is $5/day.
Rules of the Trail
- Skiers and snowshoers have right of way. Stop at all intersections with ski trails.
- When on ski trails, fatbikers must stay to the edge and stay off the classic track.
- Respect our landowners; only ride on trails designated for fatbiking.
- Don’t ride anything narrower than 4” tires
- Don’t ride if the 24-hour snowfall total is more than 6”
- Don’t ride if the temp is 30F or above
- Don’t ride if you are leaving more than a 1” rut
- Don’t ride if you are post-holing
- Don’t ride if you are struggling to ride in a straight line
- Ride and snowshoe at your own risk.
- Helmets are required when riding on Craftsbury trails. Ride within your limits.
- Use only open trails: Respect trail and road closures — ask at the office or bike shop if you are uncertain about the status of a trail. Do not trespass on private land.
- Trails are for non-motorized use only.
- Dogs: In the winter dogs are only allowed to accompany fatbikers on the lakes. Carry a leash, in case you need to control your dog.