Outdoor Center News
Results: Oktoberfest 2017
Last Updated: 12.Oct.2017
Mark your calendars, Oktoberfest weekend will be on October 7th and 8th this year! Oktoberfest in Craftsbury is always a great way to kick off the fall season with an assortment of fun events and the always popular Harvest Dinner (previously known as Oktoberfest dinner).
Saturday, October 7, 2017
OPEN HOUSE (1-4:00pm)
- FREE to everyone! Includes biathlon and mini-mountain bike clinics led by the talented COC Coaches- great for all levels!
- FREE 1-hour mountain bike rentals
- FREE local cider tasting and pressing demo!
- FREE informational sessions about the COC’s Mission (sculling, biking, running, ski, biathlon, forestry, community fitness classes, open gym, etc.)
SILENT AUCTION to benefit the Kathy Wright Scholarship Fund (2:30-6:30pm)
- Over 50 local vendors are donating all sorts of Vermont products, services, gear, in our first-ever Silent Auction! Scholarship Fund helps local kids who participate in the COC Winter Ski Program (~200 athletes) go to events that they wouldn’t normally be able to afford.
CHECKPOINT CHALLENGE (1-4:00pm)
- Sign up at the Open House, pre-registration not required for this free event
- Teams of 4 visit stations around the Outdoor Center to complete fall-themed challenges
FALL HARVEST DINNER (5pm)
- Seating capped at 175 people, register now!
- Ages 13 & up: $21/$18 for COC members, discounts for younger kids
- BYOB event, wine and beer for purchase in the COC office
- Call 802-586-7767 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to register
Sunday October 8, 2017
SINGLETRACK SHOOTOUT (8-12:30pm)
- Run or bike races, each with two shooting stages
- All ability levels welcome!
- Pre-register on skireg.com, day-of-race registration starts at 8am
More information below. We’d love to see you there!