Ski Instructor/Shop Employee
The Craftsbury Outdoor Center is seeking an experienced instructor/shop employee to work in the Nordic Center for the 2018-2019 winter season. The position, which starts in mid-November and runs through the end of March, is scheduled for 30-40 hours per week and requires availability on weekends.
Qualified candidates must:
- have teaching experience in both skate and classic techniques
- be capable of successfully instructing intermediate to advanced Nordic skiers
- work well as a team member in a fast-paced shop that caters to diverse needs
- be highly familiar with current Nordic equipment and its maintenance
- have great customer service skills
- have excellent communication skills
- be able to maintain good cheer in all weather conditions
The ideal candidate will also:
- have experience Nordic ski racing
- have a love for Nordic skiing and an eagerness to share it
- possess a desire to be a life-long student of the sport
This job presents a wonderful opportunity for an experienced skier/instructor who loves the outdoors and wants to join a supportive staff and community New England’s premier Nordic Center.
Pay commensurate with experience. All Outdoor Center employees receive a meal with each shift and free access to the trails and gym. Applicants should email a resume and short letter of interest to email@example.com as soon as possible.
As always, keep your eyes on our Jobs section for the latest info on how to become a Center employee.
Front Desk Receptionist (part-time)
The Craftsbury Outdoor Center is looking for someone to join their office team! The ideal applicant should have strong organizational and communication skills, the ability to multi-task and adjust to a changing, fast paced environment. Knowledge of Word and Excel are required along with 1 year of customer service experience preferably in the reservations/front desk field.
This is a part-time seasonal position for Thursday, Friday and Sunday evenings from 11am to 7pm (during the winter months).
Lunch and recreational facilities provided along with other benefits.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Chasidy LaMare 535 Lost Nation Rd, Craftsbury Common, VT 05827
fax: (802) 586-7768
Please provide 3 written references.
Part-time housekeeping position available at the Craftsbury Outdoor Center for the winter. It is preferred that applicant be at least 18 years old.
Must have reliable transportation and be available on Friday, Saturday and Sundays starting Mid November.
Lunch is provided along with access to recreational facilities and a friendly work environment.
Please email your resume to email@example.com or stop by the office at 535 Lost Nation Road, Craftsbury Common for an application.