Fitness Room Guidelines
The gym is open from 6am to 10pm will selected hours reserved for team practices.
Outdoor Center members are welcome to purchase a 6 month Gym Membership and use the Fitness Room whenever it is not reserved, with the understanding that the following guidelines will be followed by all participants:
- Children under the age of 18 must be supervised by an adult.
- Shoes are required, though yogis can go barefoot on mats during classes. Please wipe shoes before entering, and consider bringing a clean pair for your gym time.
- In addition to being a member, we ask that you attend an informational session about the equipment unless you are already participating in one of our ongoing programs that involves use of the equipment (such as ski training or CrossFit). Info sessions will be offered at regular intervals and as needed. E-mail email@example.com for a schedule.
- There may be times when inclement weather forces a program to use the Fitness Room at an unscheduled time. We reserve the right to make last minute changes in order to serve our guests, campers and athletes.
- Please do not adjust thermostats or dehumidifiers without consulting a staff member.
- Regardless of time we ask that stereo volume (and other loud noises) be kept at a reasonable level out of courtesy to our houseguests.
- Equipment should be returned to its proper place after use.
- Please wipe down handles and any other sweaty surfaces after use, using the wipes provided.
- Gym Memberships can be purchased on skireg.com Memberships run May- October and November-April.
- Please turn off the light when you leave.
See Fitness Calendar or the posted paper calendars for any times when the room will not be available.