Private Coaching Sessions
Interested in getting some running coaching while staying at the Center? You can sign-up yourself or a group for an instructional session, informational workshop, or guided run. These sessions are custom to individual or group interest. All levels of experience and training are welcome. Coaching sessions are led by running director Heidi Caldwell.
Common sessions include:
- Instruction in dynamic warm-up, running form, and post-run recovery routines
- Instruction in runner-specific strength routines, including hurdle drills, resistance bands, & core activation
- Workshop focused on running form with individual video review
- Workshop in designing a training plan
- Guided run on the spectacular trails or dirt roads of the Northeast Kingdom!
Rates (per hour):
Private session for 1 person - $50
Private session for 2 people - $75
Private sessions for 3-5 people - $100 ($10 for each additional person over 5 people)
Email email@example.com with dates, group size, and details on what you would like to get out of your session.